My colleague, Kendall Bentz, sends along this hilarious compilation of John Stewart and Jay Leno goofs on Joe Biden, and points out that until and if they figure out how to make fun of Obama, Biden seems to have been designated the comedic fall guy.
Subscribe by Email
- Review of Chris Christie RNC Keynote
- Communications Advice for Mitt Romney
- What has the long primary march gained the GOP?
- SOTU Agenda: I rule the world
- GOP Debate #1: Romney’s authenticity gap
- SC Gingrich Blowout
- SC Second Debate: Gingrich Wins Again
- In SC GOP Debate, looking for the WOW factor
- Tonight’s Presidential Address (from my column today on Hugh Hewitt.com)
Tags9/11 Add new tag Afghanistan apologies banks Berlin Wall Biden bipartisanship Bush Cheney clinton Congressional Republicans Daschle Education George W. Bush Guantanamo Harry Reid health care Hillary Clinton humor inherit Iran Iraq Joe Biden Kennedy lincoln Merrill Lynch Michael Steele Obama Pelosi Politico press conference Reagan republicans Sarah Palin Sotomayor State of the Union stimulus storytelling taxes teleprompter terrorism Twitter Wall Street Journal women