In his acceptance speech tonight, Newt Gingrich showed the power of the podium. He set the foundation for pulling his rivals behind him, should he win the nomination. He praised their speeches of the evening and said they are collectively representative of the nation. More, he began to define the fall campaign: Declaration of Independence America v. Alinsky America. All four candidates have reached to define the election but Gingrich has been the most effective. Have we ever seen a race turn so completely on two debate performances in a single week?
Subscribe by Email
- Review of Chris Christie RNC Keynote
- Communications Advice for Mitt Romney
- What has the long primary march gained the GOP?
- SOTU Agenda: I rule the world
- GOP Debate #1: Romney’s authenticity gap
- SC Gingrich Blowout
- SC Second Debate: Gingrich Wins Again
- In SC GOP Debate, looking for the WOW factor
- Tonight’s Presidential Address (from my column today on Hugh Hewitt.com)
Tags9/11 Add new tag Afghanistan apologies banks Berlin Wall Biden bipartisanship Bush Cheney clinton Congressional Republicans Daschle Education George W. Bush Guantanamo Harry Reid health care Hillary Clinton humor inherit Iran Iraq Joe Biden Kennedy lincoln Merrill Lynch Michael Steele Obama Pelosi Politico press conference Reagan republicans Sarah Palin Sotomayor State of the Union stimulus storytelling taxes teleprompter terrorism Twitter Wall Street Journal women