Our goal here at Podium Pundits is to engage in a thought-provoking conversation about speeches and rhetoric. We welcome comments from authors across the political spectrum, in the U.S. and beyond. Only comments that are abusive, off-topic, use excessive foul language, or include ad hominem attacks will be removed.
Subscribe by Email
- Review of Chris Christie RNC Keynote
- Communications Advice for Mitt Romney
- What has the long primary march gained the GOP?
- SOTU Agenda: I rule the world
- GOP Debate #1: Romney’s authenticity gap
- SC Gingrich Blowout
- SC Second Debate: Gingrich Wins Again
- In SC GOP Debate, looking for the WOW factor
- Tonight’s Presidential Address (from my column today on Hugh Hewitt.com)
Tags9/11 Add new tag Afghanistan apologies banks Berlin Wall Biden bipartisanship Bush Cheney clinton Congressional Republicans Daschle Education George W. Bush Guantanamo Harry Reid health care Hillary Clinton humor inherit Iran Iraq Joe Biden Kennedy lincoln Merrill Lynch Michael Steele Obama Pelosi Politico press conference Reagan republicans Sarah Palin Sotomayor State of the Union stimulus storytelling taxes teleprompter terrorism Twitter Wall Street Journal women